Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's a noiseless morning 2day... At hostel here.... Seems less ppl.....
I din bck my lovely hometown tis weekend....
For tis reason: do assign.......
hUh.... ya.... FF assign.... hv to finish it......
Normally i will bck hometown every weekend....
Tis is the 2nd time i can stay in hostel for two weeks without bck home o....
wOw.... Cant blive myself.....
Bt actually.... In fact....
Damn miss my home.... my mum.... n oso my dear.....

aiYoyo.... aQiu a.... cheer up urself k??? Hehe.....

I'm going to spent a peaceful dAy wif Wan yen & A mei 2day....
wE gonna chat muz for 2day oso..... hOho...
V plan to do assign bt chat so muz pula....
aiYoyo.... Bt wan yen & a mei.... I reli appreciate u two gals muz.....
Laughter....Joy....Owez around us....
Since v like to chat ''ba gua'' & shOpping oso.... Haha....
ya lO.... V gonna celebrate anniversary for our ''friendship lOve'' le...
Include Qun hui.... all together four of us....
'' Romantic Dinner'' a.......
Gonna save some money b4 one month le.... hEhe...^^

Nw i'm going to talk about last nite....
Gt something happen in the hostel....gal's block there...
Someone stole a laptop soundless from one room (1st floor) there..
Then the hostel guard.... even police oso came here le.... wOw......
Me n wan yen, amei them watched dwn at 2nd floor there...
Suddenly I feel so scared la.... cOz 1st time saw tat situation..... aiYoyo......
Hostel security......... wordless le.... Both of us..... hAiz.... =.=''
Hope tis kind of thing wont happen aGain in the future.......

tAt nite after saw tat situation..... hUh... Feel so worry le me.....
Suddenly I thk alot those negative things.... Make myself so nervous.....
I cAn't even feel slpy oso.... Alto tat time alry 11 sumth......
Aftertat deaR calling me.... He noe I felt worry tat time.....

yUp.... Besides worry n fear those kind feelings....
Bibi oso damn miss u Dear...Reli hope tat dear can stay bside bibi tat time...
Dear.... u're the onli One who can giv bibi spiritual support.....
yUp....Finally bibi's tears drop down le...When dear was talking....
4giv bibi tat din tell dear about tis..... Bibi is fine here...Wil take care myself well....

yA..... n Bibi's tears oso able to prove the lOve btw us.......
tHx dear..... Muackzzzzzz......^^

Dear bck hometown le..... enjOy & take cAre urself there ooO....



yUp....
Finally miss U too......^^

1 comment:

  1. 总结是
    你还蛮会自言自语的
    哈哈
    看来你过得还不错咯
    呵呵 继续加油咯^^

    ReplyDelete