Thursday, May 21, 2009

aQiu here....

2dAy is Thursday....
Nw is 6.15pm...
Sunny day... hUhuu...

I Stil hv 3 days gonna start my diplOma 2nd yr le!!
HAha...
Hv to more jia yOu in tis sem le...
Since tis sem hv 6 subjects oOOoo...
wOw... dEAr dear n all my frenz...
GAMBATTE ya!!!

yA lor... Jz nw after I wokeup...
Sudden wan curi-curi go swim while dear stil slping...
Ei?? Why I hv to curi-curi ne?
Since dear slping at his home wor.. hehe...

I faster change the swim suit
n run to the swimming pOol.. haha...



B4 go to swimming pool

2dAy d weather very nice ya^^


I swim alone... enjOying the peace there...


vEry vEry nice^^


Here...
My fren, Xiowei... Congratulation Oo!!
Finally u found ur Mr.right le^^
Hehe...
Wish u two owez stay happy n sweeeet!!










No comments:

Post a Comment