Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thx dear
Honestly told me his feelings, thking, worry...

Soli dear....

Bibi really feel regret wrote tat post....
There is no secret btw us... This bibi know...
But bibi havent tell dear the reason until nw.....
Becoz even myself... Oso dunno why i will have tis kinds of feeling at that moment
& expressed it through blog....
Although that post have deleted at last...
Bibi know i've hurt dear much....
............................
................

Yday dear asked me that....
Y i will choose dear as bf ?
Even dear not came frm a rich family backgound...
Even dear sometimes cant fulfill bibi needs...
.................................
The answer is here....

Bibi love dear d personality....
Dear teach bibi alot things.....
Dear change bibi's bad attitude and influence bibi's life as well as....
Dear can fit in with bibi's family...They are happy with our relationship...
Dear is bibi d ''power resources''....
Bibi needs dear when i'm feel down....
Bibi needs dear more to share wif my happiness....

I love u... My dear**

No comments:

Post a Comment